Summer is here (well almost), are you ready? Throughout June we are taking 20% off our Sienna X full body spray tan. Offer price £24 (instead of £30). Discount also applies to all Sienna X retail products in the salon. Book your appointment now on 01252 702980.
Top 10 Tips for a Gorgeous Sunless Tan
- Always shave or wax at least 24 hours prior to a spray tan
- Exfoliate skin the day before your spray tan, and pay particular attention to knees, elbows and ankles
- Wear dark loose clothing to your tanning appointment, and wear underwear that you don't mind getting stained
- Avoid using deodorant or moisturiser before your spray tan as it acts as a barrier to the tan's absorption
- Remove all jewellery before your spray tan and leave off for a t least 8 hours after.
- Try to avoid exercising or activities that will cause excessive perspiring for 12 hours after your spray tan.
- Your salon professional will tell you when you can shower after your spray tan. When you do, avoid using soap and shower only with warm water.
- When you take your first shower after a spray tan, try to gently pat your skin dry and avoid vigorous towel drying
- Keep your skin as moisturised as possible after your spray tan to maximise its longevity
- The use of a daily tan extender will also extend the longevity of your tan
Father's Day - Sunday 18th June
Treat your dad this Father's Day to a little pampering.
Book a Men's Ocean Facial or Prescription Facial and receive a FREE 20 minute Swedish back, neck and shoulder massage (worth £25).
And if you simply don't know what to give him, a men's gift voucher is available to purchase online or from the salon.
About the offers
The 20% off Sienna X spray tan applies to the full body tan only. The Father's Day offer must be carried out during one appointment, so the massage cannot be claimed at a later date. Both offers end on 30th June 2017.
Congratulations to Helen & Mark
On the arrival of Lewis Cameron Ackroyd.
Lewis arrived on Saturday 13th May weighing in at 7lb 14.
Mother and baby are doing very well.