Summer is here (well almost), are you ready? Throughout June we are taking 20% off our Sienna X full body spray tan. Offer price £24 (instead of £30). Discount also applies to all Sienna X retail products in the salon. Book your appointment now on 01252 702980.
Top 10 Tips for a Gorgeous Sunless Tan
- Always shave or wax at least 24 hours prior to a spray tan
- Exfoliate skin the day before your spray tan, and pay particular attention to knees, elbows and ankles
Wear dark loose clothing to your tanning appointment, and wear underwear that you don’t mind getting stained
- Avoid using deodorant or moisturiser before your spray tan as it acts as a barrier to the tan’s absorption
- Remove all jewellery before your spray tan and leave off for a t least 8 hours after.
Try to avoid exercising or activities that will cause excessive perspiring for 12 hours after your spray tan.
- Your salon professional will tell you when you can shower after your spray tan. When you do, avoid using soap and shower only with warm water.
- When you take your first shower after a spray tan, try to gently pat your skin dry and avoid vigorous towel drying
- Keep your skin as moisturised as possible after your spray tan to maximise its longevity
- The use of a daily tan extender will also extend the longevity of your tan
Find out more about Sienna X Spray Tans
Father’s Day – Sunday 18th June
Treat your dad this Father’s Day to a little pampering.
Book a Men’s Ocean Facial or Prescription Facial and receive a FREE 20 minute Swedish back, neck and shoulder massage (worth £25).
And if you simply don’t know what to give him, a men’s gift voucher is available to purchase online or from the salon.
About the offers
The 20% off Sienna X spray tan applies to the full body tan only. The Father’s Day offer must be carried out during one appointment, so the massage cannot be claimed at a later date. Both offers end on 30th June 2017.
Congratulations to Helen & Mark
On the arrival of Lewis Cameron Ackroyd.
Lewis arrived on Saturday 13th May weighing in at 7lb 14.
Mother and baby are doing very well.